Terms and conditions for Referral Scheme
1. Any person referred or recommended must be a qualified and UK registered Nurse or Allied Health Professional.
2. The scheme applies only to full time; permanent jobs
3. Any person referred who is already known to MG Medical Recruitment Limited will not qualify for any referral bonus
4. MG Medical Recruitment Limited reserves the right to refuse any referral without being required to provide a reason
5. It is the responsibility of the individual recipient and NOT MG Medical Recruitment Limited to declare any additional earnings to HMRC for taxation purposes.
6. In order for the referrer to qualify for a £500 fee the referred candidate must remain in post for the entire probationary period; this is usually 3 months but may be as long as 6 months.
7. Payments will only be made once MG Medical have received payment from the client for the placement
8. The bonus £500 after 3 placements will be made once the third referral has completed their probationary/rebate period and the 3 placements must be made within a 12 month period.
9. There is no limit on the number of referrals one person can make.
10. In the event of the same person being referred by two sources; MG Medical Recruitment has the final authority on where the referral came from and who should receive any bonus payment.
“I have known Maureen Gribbon for years and am in awe of her enthusiasm for helping people find a new role. Maureen is always available to help, has a wealth of resources to provide assistance and is attentive to her client’s needs. When seeking help from Maureen to find staff for my clinical unit she needs little time to source me CV’s and assist in the recruiting process.”
“Pure and simple; Maureen has a habit of sourcing highly skilled candidates for hard to recruit nursing specialities…where others have struggled. In the end, it is all about results and and Maureen’s track record is admirable.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity
Christopher Edgley, was Senior HR & Resourcing Business Partner at HCA International Limited
“Maureen listened carefully to our needs and found suitable candidates to meet the profile. She only sent cv’s that were relevant which helped cut down on our selection process time.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, Good Value
Sharon Burton, Ex Director of Nursing at The Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability
“Informing us about details of the job and in assisting applicants on requirements need for my employment. Maureen also is a good coordinator and she has never fails to reply on emails and answering questions about my employment.” Francisco Ablen, CT Radiographer
“Maureen was of great help in answering all my doubts and when ever I mail her, she used to answer for each and every mail of mine immediately. Thank you Maureen for your kind co-operation and help. I liked the service provided for me through out this procedure.” Noushad KP, MRI Radiographer
“Communication before and after the interview was excellent. I liked the manner in which everything was handled. Your professionalism is top class. May I take this opportunity to thank Maureen in particular for her continuous encouragement and the confidence she instilled in me, without which I probably wouldn’t have made it. Your service is just amazing and to Maureen I say, you are a star, please keep the spirit up. Truly words cannot explain how I feel.” CM, MRI Radiograopher
“Sending the correct job description, area of work and the salary details. When ever I asked something regarding job to the Coordinating Officer Ms Maureen Gribbon, she replied effectively and promptly and arranged interview on my date and time of choice.” Riaz Siddiqui, Audiologist