To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
1. Assess patient’s health and well being across a complex and changing caseload.
2. Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing.
3. Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
4. Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
5. Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
6. Assist in maintaining and developing services.
7. Contribute to quality improvement.
8. Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights
9. Apply technology for measurement, monitoring and treatment.
10. Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Maureen on 01273 494557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org